With over 400 million active Pinterest users, you know that you need to have a solid marketing strategy in place. You may feel frustrated, tired, or clueless when it comes to Pinterest and that’s okay. You started your business to follow your passion, not to become a marketing expert.
But, how can you be certain that your profile is set up in a way for success? That is why I created my 50-point Pinterest Audit. Having someone examine and look for ways to improve your account will give you clarity and have a course of action to jumpstart your marketing strategies.
There are many reasons you might need a Pinterest Account Audit, but the top five would be:
- You are frustrated that you aren’t seeing results.
- You aren’t sure if your pins are fully optimized or don’t know how to do that.
- Traffic is next to none when it comes to using Pinterest.
- You are spending too much time on Pinterest instead of your passion.
- You are curious to see if you missed any key marketing strategies.
Does that sound familiar to you?
If it does, it sounds like your Pinterest account needs a little jumpstart, and we can definitely do that!
As a governmental auditor by day, my job requires me to pay close attention to details and investigate thoroughly. With your audit, I will inspect every aspect of your account just as I would on the job. That’s a total benefit to you, right?
In my 50-point audit, you will receive a detailed spreadsheet & recorded video on all of the findings, plus tips for improvements for your Pinterest and Tailwind accounts.
You don’t have to have Tailwind for this audit, but it definitely helps in increase your growth.
This audit is on a graded scale so you can see exactly what to improve on. This is not to discourage you, but to help you get an overall feel for any improvements and growth! (Psst, you get a free follow-up to see if you can beat your scores!)
Who is this audit for?
- Bloggers and creative entrepreneurs who have started a Pinterest Business account, but are not seeing results.
- Established Pinterest Business accounts that would like a second look for improvements.
- Anyone who needs their account swept through to make sure they are utilizing every possible option for growth.
Who isn’t this audit for?
- Creatives that expect overnight success.
- Creatives that don’t want to put the work in to jumpstart their account.
- Any business that is considered Pinterest-sensitive topics, such as, medical, health advice, or MLMS. I can give you improvements all day long, but Pinterest is picky and will mark certain niche topics as spam.
What does a Pinterest Audit include?
- I’ll look over your entire account with a fine-tooth comb to give you every possible improvement that you can make. You’ll receive a 50-point detailed spreadsheet to make sure you are optimizing as you should.
- After reviewing your account, I’ll send a recorded video of me going over your results so you have a better understanding.
- I’ll conduct keyword research to make sure you are utilizing the top keywords and hashtags for your business. You’ll receive up to forty possible keywords and hashtags that you can use.
- A FREE follow-up session after you have implemented changes.
- A FREE pin design!
Are you ready to level up your Pinterest marketing?
Please fill out the form below to get started! I’ll be in contact with you as soon as possible. If know you are ready to get your audit started without delay, please fill out the form and click on the “Buy Now” button below.
This looks like an excellent service for people looking to up their Pinterest game! With all the algorithm changes it can really get overwhelming. Good on you for offering help!
Thanks, Janelle! Having a Pinterest Business account can be overwhelming, but it doesn’t have to be!